This course has been designed and developed by Tutors who have worked in UK Universities , Colleges and Private education providers to create a SMART program that derives from internationally recognised strategies used by such education providers to enhance your learner journey. Giving you peace of mind. With the education delivery at the foundation of all courses through Dr Carl Rogers acclaimed Person Centred approach through spiral learning you will enjoy the personalised focus and attention each program offers.
Due to the personalised nature of the course and the support elements attached to help all learners maximise their learning and development the program has been set up addressing core foundations through various mediums that will enhance the learner journey to excellence.
Some of the core foundations and studies will cover
- The Person centred Approach by Dr Carl Rogers
- Johari Window that will allow you to identify your traits , strengths and room for improvement ” known to you & not others, Known to others & not you , Hidden from others , Hidden from yourself and others.
- Maslows Hierarchy of needs to self actualisation
- Circles of influence and its parameters
- Your personal attention spans and development areas.
- Time keeping – in relation to a whole holistic agenda
- Management – Self, Peers & key persons of influence
- Visualisation and realistic SMART targets
- Persona of self and reception of others
- CEO , Manager & Leadership roles
- Team development through various professional research and commissions
- The local , national & global opportunities
- Market growths and key areas for alignment
and many more topics.
There are no reviews yet.