When promoting IIEPD and our products and services, we require our partners to provide a clear FTC disclosure above the fold in all content that lists IIEPD. In addition, we also require FTC disclosures within social posts, this includes tweets as well. For any assistance for best practices for FTC standards, refer to the FTC website. As an IIEPD affiliate and brand ambassador, we fully expect you to be compliant and responsive when we conduct a thorough audit for these disclosures.
Brand Breach URL
IIEPD affiliates and brand ambassadors have permission to use “IIEPD” in URL slugs. However, the terms ‘download’, ‘free’ and ‘torrent’ should not be used in conjunction with ‘IIEPD’ in URL slugs as this will imply that you are promoting a free version of IIEPD products or services and this is not permitted as an IIEPD affiliate.
Search Terms Breach
Search and SEO are very important components when it comes to affiliate reviews generating traffic. However, if your content is ranking on Google, Bing or Yahoo for the following search terms:
‘IIEPD’ or ‘International Institute of Entrepreneurship and Professional Development’ plus ‘Free’, ‘Torrent’, ‘Download’, ‘Discount’, ‘Coupon’, ‘Offer’, ‘Promo’ or any other term that implies a discount or free.
Then this will be taken very seriously and we will ask that you remove this content immediately.
IIEPD wants to work with high-quality bloggers, vloggers and influencers who produce content that pertains to the IIEPD brand.
If a prospective affiliate has 5 or more deals or offers on their homepage, we will consider this as a deal-focused site, since it is not focused on providing valuable content. IIEPD will not approve any applications from prospective affiliates that provide this type of content.
Become an IIEPD Affiliate
We want to deliver pioneering & certified digital marketing training and professional development. With the help of leading marketing experts and established social media influencers, we have created a training platform that delivers high-quality video lessons, in-depth handouts and student support. With your help, you can help IIEPD become the world leader in digital marketing training.
Affiliate Program Highlights
- Commission: 10% of the sale
- Business Support: Access to world-class digital marketing resources
- Personal Growth Assessment: Get a comprehensive audit to identify KPIs and key growth areas.
How Does The Commission Work?
As an IIEPD affiliate, you can earn 10% commission for each sale, which on average equates to up £250
How Do You Apply?
- Before becoming an affiliate, please familiarise with IIEPD Brand Guidelines for Affiliates. We take these guidelines very seriously, and we want our affiliates to do so as well.
- Complete the form.
- Your site will be reviewed.
- Once approved, you will access to your very own Ambassador Launch Kit.
Affiliate Terms & Conditions
This Agreement is made between International Institute of Entrepreneurship & Professional Development Ltd (“IIEPD,” “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) and You, or, if You represent an entity or other organization, that entity or organization (in either case “You” or “Affiliate”). By registering to be a IIEPD affiliate, You agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement (“Agreement”) by which Company will provide You with certain rights to market Company’s educational products and/or services (the “Product”) to potential customers. Any referred end-user customers (“Students”) will be subject to the IIEPD Terms of Service at www.IIEPD.com/terms (the “TOS”) upon purchasing the Product.
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
APPOINTMENT. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Company grants You a limited, non-transferable and revocable right to market the Product to potential Students. This Agreement is non-exclusive, and we may solicit or accept orders for the Product directly or indirectly from any other entity or through any third party.
QUALIFICATION. To be eligible for a Commission (defined below), a Student must click through a Unique URL from Your site, email, or other communications (“Your Property(ies)”) which will lead such Student to our Product and purchase the Product (a “Qualified Student”). A “Unique URL” is a link that we will provide to You that will uniquely identify You as the originator of a Student lead. If a potential Student links to our Product from Your Property through a Unique URL but returns to our Product on her own through another means and purchases the Product, You may still earn a Commission if such purchase by the Student is completed within 15 days of the Student linking to our Product from Your Property using the Unique URL.
- For each Qualified Student, we shall pay You a commission (the “Commission”) as determined by the Company in its sole discretion. Payment of Commissions are contingent on Your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The Commission amount is subject to change by us in our sole discretion at any time. Notification to You of any change in Commission amount will be given by us to the email address You provide to Company. You are therefore responsible for ensuring that Your contact information is accurate and current.
- We will keep accurate and up-to-date records of the data used to determine the total amount of Commissions owed to You. You shall be given reasonable access to these records upon request. Any discrepancy between the amount of Commissions owed according to these records and the actual amount of Commissions paid to You in any period or periods shall be rectified by us within 14 days of discovering such discrepancy.
- Upon our determination that (i) a Qualified Student purchased our Product in accordance with our applicable terms and (ii) Your involvement in such purchase complied with the terms of this Agreement, we will pay You the applicable amount due for such Qualified Students within 30 days following the end of the month in which we receive payment from the Qualified Students. We will not be obligated to pay any amounts to You until we have actually received full payment (in cash or equivalent) of all applicable fees from an applicable Qualified Student that is not subject to refund or return to the Qualified Student.
- In the event that You breach this Agreement or otherwise fail to comply with the terms herein, and we terminate this Agreement in connection with such breach, then any accrued and payable Commissions owing to You shall be forfeited, and we shall not be obligated to pay such Commissions to You. Furthermore, in the event that we learn of a breach or other non-compliance of this Agreement after a Commission has been paid in connection with a Qualified Student, we shall have the right to withhold an applicable amount of Commissions from future payments owed to You.
PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS (Assets). We shall make available to You certain advertisements, button links, text links, and/or other graphic or textual material for display to promote our Product (the “Assets”). You shall include a link from the Assets to our Product, as specifically specified by us. Your use and display of the Assets shall conform to the following terms, conditions and specifications:
- You may not use any graphic, textual or other materials to promote our Product other than the Assets, unless we agree to such other materials in writing prior to their display.
- You may only use the Assets for the purpose of promoting our Product (and the products and services available thereon), and for linking to our Product.
- You will not alter, add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Assets as they are prepared and provided to You by us. If You wish to alter or otherwise modify the Assets, You must obtain our prior written consent for such alteration of modification in each instance.
- The Assets will be used to link only to our Product, to the specific page and address as specified by us.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. We retain all right, ownership, and interest in and to the Assets, and in any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property in the Assets. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant You any rights, ownership or interest in the Assets, or in the underlying intellectual property, other than the rights to use the Assets granted in the Section entitled “Assets.” Any and all goodwill arising in connection with Your use of any Assets will inure to our sole benefit. You will not make any claim to ownership of the Assets, or of the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property therein. You will not register any domain name that incorporates our name, or that is confusingly similar to the Company’s name. You will not bid on any search terms that include the Company’s name, or that is confusingly similar to the Company’s name.
YOUR MARKETING. You agree that:
- Your Properties do not and will not contain any materials that:
- Are sexually explicit, obscene, or pornographic;
- Are offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory (whether based on race, ethnicity, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, physical disability, or otherwise);
iii. Are graphically violent, including any violent video game images;
- Are illegal, misleading, or in any way deceptive; or
- Are solicitous of any unlawful behavior.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
vii. Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
- You will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in performing Your obligations under this Agreement.
- You will not violate or infringe upon any law or right of any third party (including, without limitation, defamation, rights of privacy or publicity, or any copyright, trademark, service mark, moral, literary, dramatic, motion picture or contract right).
- You will not publish or otherwise distribute any advertising materials for Your Properties or other products and/ or services that reference us or our Product unless we give prior written consent to the distribution of such materials. Upon our reasonable request, You agree to provide us with samples of any materials referencing to us or our Product. You will not use the Company’s name (or any name that is confusingly similar to the Company’s name) for any purpose on Your Properties, in Your promotional materials, or in any other context except to promote our Product as specifically specified in this Agreement.
- You will not: (i) engage in any deceptive, misleading, illegal or unethical practices or other activities that may be detrimental to our business, including the distribution of any unsolicited bulk emails (spam) in any way mentioning or referencing us or our Product, (ii) offer cash, rewards, or other direct or indirect incentives in exchange for Students to become Qualified Students or (iii) use any fraudulent or deceptive means to generate Qualified Student numbers, as we determine in our sole discretion.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE. Upon acceptance into the affiliate program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following.
- You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
SUB-AFFILIATE NETWORKS. Promoting IIEPD through a sub-affiliate network is permitted, however you must be completely transparent with regards to where traffic from your sub-affiliates originated. Sub-affiliate networks must ensure that all sub-affiliates promoting the IIEPD program adhere to our program terms and conditions. This includes restrictions on advertising through toolbars, browser extensions, and through any paid placements such as a pay-per-click campaigns. Sub-affiliate networks must also receive approval prior to allowing any type of coupon sub-affiliate to promote the IIEPD program.
PPC GUIDELINES. If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
- You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
- You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. IIEPD Coupons).
- You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
- You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliate links must be directed to an actual page on your website.
- You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than IIEPD for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program
If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our trademarked terms. Trademarked Terms: IIEPD
COUPON ATTRIBUTION & AUTHENTICATION. Affiliates whose primary business is posting coupons, who are viewed by the program as being a coupon site, and/or who are tagged as coupon in our system, may not be paid commissions for sales generated without a corresponding valid coupon code. Valid codes are defined as codes that are made available to the affiliate channel in general, through newsletters or the Deals Database in ShareaSale, and directly or privately to affiliates. Coupon codes that are not real, expired, not specific (i.e up to 40% off sale items) or are long-term sitewide offers that do not require a code may not considered valid codes and the affiliate will not be given commission on these orders.
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY. You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program. b. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of IIEPD. c. E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
SOCIAL MEDIA. Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
- You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example: You may post, “25% off sale at IIEPD through Wednesday with code IIEPD25.”
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on IIEPD’s Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from running Facebook ads with IIEPD’s trademarked company name.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from creating a social media account that includes IIEPD’s trademark in the page name and/or username.
VIDEO CONTENT. Creating personalized video content reviewing and/or promoting IIEPD is permitted following these guidelines:
- You ARE allowed to promote IIEPD’ full trailers.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from including outright cuts from the class longer than 10 seconds and you cannot include shorter outright cuts from the class without utilizing voice over.
- You ARE PROHIBITED from publishing custom built video content prior to receiving approval from IIEPD.
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS. You must include a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links for our affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the affiliate management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure.
- Disclosures should be placed above the fold; scrolling should not be necessary to find the disclosure. (e.g. disclosure should be visible before the jump).
- Pop-up, hover state and button disclosures are prohibited.
- Disclosure policy applies to all social media, even when space is restricted (e.g., tweets)
- Disclosures should be made in the same medium as the claim (e.g. video, text)
For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please review the FTC’s “Dot Com Disclosures” Guidelines at http://www.ftc.gov/os/2013/03/130312dotcomdisclosures.pdf (example 21) and the FTC’s Endorsement Guidelines at http://business.ftc.gov/advertising-and-marketing/endorsements If you engage in so called “native advertising”, you further agree to comply with the FTC’s Enforcement Policy Statement on Deceptively Formatted Advertisements at https://www.ftc.gov/system/files/documents/public_statements/896923/151222deceptiveenforcement.pdf and the related guidelines.
OPERATIONS OUTSIDE UNITED KINGDOM. If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will follow the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union’s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive if you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in one or more of the European Union countries.
REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND INDEMNIFICATION. You represent and warrant that You have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and shall comply with the promises, covenants, and other duties set forth in this Agreement. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, and each of the foregoing’s officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives from and against any and all claims, damages, lawsuits, actions, complaints, or other costs arising out of or in any way related to: (a) any breach of Your representations, warranties or obligations set forth in this Agreement; (b) any claims or statements made by You in Your advertising or promotional activities that are in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement or (c) any damage, loss or other cost arising out of the use or misuse by You of the Assets.
TERM AND TERMINATION. This Agreement will commence upon acceptance by You and will continue until terminated by either party. Either party may terminate this Agreement for convenience, effective immediately upon notice. Company, in its sole discretion, may reject an application at any time for any reason or modify or end the affiliate program in its entirety at any time.
RELATIONSHIP OF PARTY. This Agreement shall not be construed to create any employment relationship, agency relationship, or partnership between us and You. Your performance under this Agreement shall be as an independent contractor. You shall have no authority to bind Company into any agreement, nor shall You be considered to be an agent of Company in any respect. You shall make no statements or other representations that may be reasonably construed to create a relationship between us and You.
TAXES. Company shall not be responsible for any taxes owed by You arising out of Your receipt of Commissions under this Agreement. Company shall not withhold any taxes from the Commissions paid to You. You shall indemnify and hold Company harmless in any action or audit relating to Your failure to pay taxes to applicable jurisdictions.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE PRODUCT OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED BY COMPANY AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. COMPANY ALSO MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY SUCH SERVICES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR COSTS, OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (WHETHER COMPANY WAS OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OR ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE), ARISING OUT OF OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY LOSS, SUSPENSION, TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, OR YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS, OR OTHER PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the UK without regard to conflict-of-law principles. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement. Any action or proceeding arising from or relating to this Agreement will be brought in a state or federal court located in the UK and each party irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction and venue of any such court in any such action or proceeding.
ASSIGNMENT; SEVERABILITY; ENTIRE AGREEMENT. You may not assign this Agreement without our prior written consent. If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Company and You, and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.